1 FISH&CO Jobfish Steak
1 /2 tsp. peanut oil
1 Red-Shallot bulb (peeled and finely sliced)
2/3 cup pineapple (chopped)
1 tsp. fish sauce
2 tbpn. Lime juice (freshly squeezed)
1 tsp. Black pepper (freshly ground)
1/4 cup Rice paddy herb (finely chopped)
1/4 cup Long-leaf Coriander (finely chopped)
Serve with wide rice noodles, or well-cooked brown rice
1. Warm a cast iron frying pan on medium heat. Add butter and peanut oil (to prevent the butter burning - between 1-2 teaspoons).
2. When butter has melted add, the shallots and fry until just softened. Place aside in the pan & move butter so the pan is well covered. Add the FISH&CO Jobfish Steak (adjust heat so that the fish cooks at a gentle sizzle). Add pineapple pieces.
3. Cook on one-side for 3-6 minutes. Flip.
4. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and pepper.
5. Scatter herbs over the fish & in the rice noodles.
Recipe adapted from Cooking in Clare's Kitchen.